What would Ben Franklin do?

Greetings, Citizens from G.Robin Smith. I present Chautauqua (1st person presentations) on Benjamin Franklin as fundraisers and educational programs around the Puget Sound (and beyond). This Blog (such an un-musical term) is to try out the medium and to leave (if I stay with it) an account of how the performances go, since they are beginning to take off, it seems. anon, G.Robin.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

see www.Ben-Franklin.org and www.InteractiveHistory.net

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More Donations, Good Keynote at Chelan

Greetings. This is now 03/13/06
Back from a successful weekend at Lake Chelan at the Educators (Social Studies) retreat there. I got to the Keynote talk on Saturday night. It went well (_very_ well says Cym:-)
I hope the conference gets us into lots of schools. The ability of the Franklin evening program to earn the schools enough money to pay for our daytime programs is, I hope, attractive. We will see.

The Leukemia fundraiser is going well. My friends have donated over $2,500.00 so far and I hope it will be more.


So short of time... more anon, Robin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home